Stock in Trade
- the typical subject or commodity a person, company, or profession uses or deals in : happy meat is our stock-in-trade.
- qualities, ideas, or behavior characteristic of a person or their work : ethical meat is our stock-in-trade.
- the goods kept on hand by a business for the purposes of its trade. In our case, locally & sustainably raised meat from nose to tail, sold raw, cured, brined or cooked is our stock-in-trade.
Your local East End butcher,
showcasing HAPPY meats & sandwiches
Located at 1272 danforth ave, 416-792-5059
A daily section examples include:
- Fried chicken Izakya style
- Tonkatsu fried pork schnitzel
- House beef pastrami
- Our hoagie of house made salamis & mortadellas
- B.B.Q pulled chicken
Roasted chickens available after 4pm or made-to-order (1h notice required) – $16 each plus tax
Seasonal Sides – $5 each
Maple chipotle pork & beans
Crispy Brussels sprouts with pickled pepper sauce