Stock in Trade
- the typical subject or commodity a person, company, or profession uses or deals in : happy meat is our stock-in-trade.
- qualities, ideas, or behavior characteristic of a person or their work : ethical meat is our stock-in-trade.
- the goods kept on hand by a business for the purposes of its trade. In our case, locally & sustainably raised meat from nose to tail, sold raw, cured, brined or cooked is our stock-in-trade.
Your local East End butcher,
showcasing HAPPY meats & sandwiches
Located at 1272 danforth ave, 416-792-5059
fish and seafood
A daily section examples include:
- Fried chicken abodo
- Cubano with house-made roasted ham, Swiss cheese, pickles, salsa verde and mustard (pressed to order)
- Tony’s meatballs (enough said)
- Philly cheese steak, cheese sauce, peppers and onions
- Our featured hot dog – toppings change as inspiration arrives
- Our smash burger – 4oz patty of our grass-feed beef with classic toppings
Roasted chickens made-to-order (1h notice required) – $19 each plus tax
Roasted chicken with two sides – $30 including tax
Pot pies (call for daily selection) – $25 each
Seasonal Sides – $5 each
Red potato salad
Cauliflower and chickpea salad
Introducing our mobile app
Pay with your app and earn free stuff!
Keep up to date with all the latest news!
Send gifts to your favourite people!
Refer a friend and even more!
1272 Danforth Ave,
- Monday: 11 – 6
- Tuesday: 11 – 7
- Wednesday: 11 – 7
- Thursday: 11 – 7
- Friday: 11 – 7
- Saturday: 10 – 6
- Sunday: 10 – 6