Stock in Trade
- the typical subject or commodity a person, company, or profession uses or deals in : happy meat is our stock-in-trade.
- qualities, ideas, or behavior characteristic of a person or their work : ethical meat is our stock-in-trade.
- the goods kept on hand by a business for the purposes of its trade. In our case, locally & sustainably raised meat from nose to tail, sold raw, cured, brined or cooked is our stock-in-trade.
Your local East End butcher,
showcasing HAPPY meats & sandwiches
Located at 1272 danforth ave, 416-792-5059
A daily section examples include:
- Fried chicken Izakya style
- Tonkatsu fried pork schnitzel
- House beef pastrami
- Our hoagie of house made salamis & mortadellas
- B.B.Q pulled chicken
Roasted chickens available after 4pm or made-to-order (1h notice required) – $16 each plus tax
Seasonal Sides – $5 each
Maple chipotle pork & beans
Crispy Brussels sprouts with pickled pepper sauce
Introducing our mobile app
Pay with your app and earn free stuff!
Keep up to date with all the latest news!
Send gifts to your favourite people!
Refer a friend and even more!
1272 Danforth Ave,
- Monday: 11 – 6
- Tuesday: 11 – 7
- Wednesday: 11 – 7
- Thursday: 11 – 7
- Friday: 11 – 7
- Saturday: 10 – 6
- Sunday: 10 – 6